Monday, July 30, 2012

~~Monday Made it & Tons of Freebies~~

I have been busy decorating my classroom and getting ready for school.  I will have 22 students this year~~13 boys and 9 girls.  I have never had this many boys before!  I can't wait to meet all 22 of them on August 2, Supply Day.  I am getting so excited just thinking about the First Day!!! 

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics: Monday Made It to show off my creations! 








Since my classroom was painted this summer, I had to start from scratch with decorating.  Everything has been changed in my classroom~~job chart, centers, behavior clip chart, birthdays, EVERY bulletin board!  I  decided to make new job chart signs.  Please check them out below and grab yourself a FREE copy! I included a page of blank labels & name of font so you can add your own titles.

Click (HERE) to download your FREE copy.



I also made these cute Police Tickets for when I check desks.  I can't remember the original source from Pinterest.  I recreated the tickets and added my own clip art and font.  Sorry I can't remember who I found these from.  I plan on using these tickets whenever I check for clean desks.  The student will receive a "Ticket" if his/her desk does not meet clean desk requirements.  They will have until the end of the day to clean their desk.  If they do, I will reward them with a treat.  After 3 "Tickets", they will lose points on behavior for not following directions.  I hope this will eliminate lost papers, pencils, etc. 
Click (HERE) to download your FREE copy.


I have been super busy making tons of games for my classroom~~Pinterest inspired, of coarse!  I am presenting at our teacher conference on August 7.  The title of my session is Do-it-Yourself Centers and Activities.  I decided to show everyone how to make centers for little or no cost.  I will talk about using bottle caps, Easter eggs, plastic cups, scratched CD's, etc.  I made the Power Tower games that are floating around Pinterest.  I decided to make my own labels for the cans.  You can grab yourself a FREE copy below. 


Click (HERE) to download your FREE copy.


I made these cute picture frames for my classroom.  I used Dollar Tree picture frames and duct tape.  Please check them out below.  I think they came out super cute!!






Check out my classroom tree.  I think it came out adorable!  My partner teacher made one too!!! I used hot glue and brown bulletin board paper.  I already had the vines left over from a theme a few years ago.  I hung felt Peace signs from the branches. 



I also made these story pinwheels.  I found the pinwheels at Michaels for 59 cents!!!!  Aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen!!!



As you can see, I have been very busy!!!  I also made an eraser gumball machine.  It is not finished yet!  Check it out below!!  I will show the finished product next week!!





8 comments:

  1. WOW! You are amazing! Your picture frames are so creative! Is there a secret to getting a smooth look on the duct tape?

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been busy! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the eraser gum ball machine when it's finished. I've been searching for the perfect cap erasers all summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darleen!
    I just stopped over to check out your CUTE blog! I love the pinwheel questions! I definitely have to try that! Thank you for sharing your cute ideas! I'm your newest follower!

    Beth Bily
    Second Grade Discoveries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog and I love it! I am your newest follower and I've nominated you for an award too! Come on over to my blog to accept your award!

    http://thirdgradegems.blogspot.com

    Congrats!
    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and I'm your newest follower! I also teach grade three! I have added you to the blogs I love list on my blog! Come and check me out!
    http://mstteacher.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene,

    I love your Desk Police sign and would love to use it. When I tried to print it from Google I was only able to print the thumbnail. Can you help with this.

    Blessings, Meribeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...