Wednesday, August 8, 2012

~~A Classroom Tour & Monday Made It~~

Today was my first day of school!!  I just LOVE all of my students~~22 wonderful kiddos!!   I am definitely looking forward to a year filled with excitement, laughter, learning, & memories.  I am also totally exhausted from standing up all day.  I must say I haven't stood on my feet this long since May 25th!!!  All in all, I am excited for tomorrow and can't wait to begin the learning journey with my 22 babies!!

Here is a tour of my finished classroom and a few projects I have been working on since I last posted.  Please enjoy!!!!  I would LOVE to hear what you think of my decorated classroom!!


Don't forget to check out 4th Grade Frolics: Monday Made It for more awesome ideas!!!!
I am also linking up with 2 Busy Brunettes for a Classroom Theme Linky!!




2 busy brunettes


       


These are my bulletin boards.


















Classroom Centers




Right side of my classroom




Left side of my classroom




Teacher desk area









Click here for the clock numbers FREEBIE:  Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons








I put these on the desks for Supply day~~Handbook, About Me Bag Activity, Back-to-School Snack, and magnet with my information & numbers.

Click here:  Fun in First Grade to grab the About Me Bag Activity FREEBIE!!
Click here: 2nd Grade Shenanigans to grab your Back-to-School Snack FREEBIE!!






Birthday Straw Balloons
Click here to grab your FREE balloons: Teaching in Flip Flops



These are the gumball machines I made for my partners & myself.



I hope you liked my classroom tour and Monday Made It Projects!! Hope everyone has a wonderful school year!!!



6 comments:

  1. I love the no name board, I am going shopping tomorrow to find me a wooden board to paint... Your room looks fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! The bright colors are wonderful and I'm sure the students will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Darleen! You have been hard at work!!! Students must feel super happy and excited to be at school in your classroom :) Do you teach at a private school? I went to a private Catholic school K-8th grade and LOVED it!

    Happy First Friday of the school year (for you...I don't start until Sept. 5th)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your room! So fun! I found you through the Monday Made It, and I am your newest follower. I am almost at 100 followers--so if you want to donate something from your TPT store I would love it! Come visit my blog and take a look around.

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your classroom looks !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...