Sunday, July 8, 2012

~~Classroom Theme Linky~~










I have decided to link up with Surfin' Through Second and 3-6 Free Resources  to join the Classroom Theme Linky!!  My classroom is completely empty as I type!  My building is undergoing some construction.  The upstairs hallway (which is where I am) will have all of its classrooms painted.  My 3rd grade team decided on a blue color for our classrooms this year.  So, with all of the painting going on and all of the furniture completely moved out and into the gym, I decided to change my theme.

I just love peace signs, hearts, & flowers!  My overall theme is:

Building God's Love with Peace, Love, & Happiness!!


Here is the cover for my handbook page.



Here is a picture of my curtains that I found at T. J. Maxx last school year!  They are actually shower curtains!!   I love them!!!


The color of my room is almost the same color as the blue in these curtains.  Here are some pictures of the items I purchased for my classroom to complete my theme!! I have other decorations but they are packed away in my classroom.


                                     


                                   


                                   



                                    










These are the signs I made for my lunch board. 



Now, all I need to do is get in my classroom and decorate!!  Don't forget to link up!!




9 comments:

  1. I love your theme and colors! Your classroom is going to be a bright, happy place to be! :)

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun theme! Good luck with the construction- our school went through it last summer and it was no fun! But, the end result sure is nice :) Thanks so much for linking up with 3-6 Free Resources!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost went with this theme too because of all the cute items and bright colors!! I have some great Peace sign digital paper in my TpT store if you need any;) It's free. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! My classroom used to be on the second floor, but I am moving to a new school that is one story - going to miss the extra exercise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I might have to copy!!! Our fair theme this year is Peace, love, SMA. I might have to use it the whole year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael's has peace desk accessories, pens, note pads, notebooks and such in their dollar section. Very cute theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your theme! How bright and colorful!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teacher next door to me has this theme! I can't wait to see all your goodies in your room. When you get it all set up and posted, you'll have to link up at my blog where we are are hosting a classroom theme/room reveal linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...