Sunday, March 17, 2013

~~Happy Birthday~~

I just realized that my blog turned 1 year on March 4.  I have been so busy at school that the date passed me by.  If you would have asked me about my blog one year ago, I would have told you that I hope to have some followers!  I now have 225 followers and 160,000 page views!!! I am more than happy with my blog!!!  Since last year, I now sell products on TpT (actually I have sold 8 units of my Charlotte's Web questions!), participate in many linky parties (a year ago I didn't even know the word Linky!), and just LOVE, LOVE blogging!!!  I have made many friends throughout this year from all over the globe.  I am very thankful for everyone who took a chance on me and my little blog.  I can't wait to see what the future holds!!!!

Not only did I make a year on my blog, my niece is 16 years old and driving!!!!  I am so proud of the young woman she has become.  Happy 16th Birthday Paige!! I love you lots!!!!

Here is Paige with my other nieces: Erica, Abby, Emma, and my daughter, Catherine!  I love all of these girls so much!  They are my heart!!!



Now some work news:
Here is a symmetry activity my students completed during the Geometry unit.  Students had to trace their feet.  They created symmetrical pictures for the bottom of the feet.  They came out great!
 
 




 









2 comments:

  1. I love the feet symmetry activity. Congratulations on your one year blogging anniversary!! Yay!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Congratulations on your blog anniversary.

    Tammi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...