Tuesday, November 20, 2012

~~Christmas Goodies~~

I am still trying to get the hang of creating cute, fun, & exciting activities.  Since I have off the entire week for Thanksgiving, I decided to give it a try with some Christmas goodies for you!!!

Feel free to download, copy, and share with everyone you know.  I LOVE feedback telling me how I'm doing!!!  Please check out Teaching Blog Addict: Freebie Friday and Classroom Freebies for more wonderful Christmas ideas.
 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday 
 


Click (HERE) to download your FREE copy.
 
Don't forget to leave me a comment below!










5 comments:

  1. These are super cute! You have a darling blog, too! Please visit!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your ADORABLE blog from TPT. I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award. This is for bloggers with 200 or less followers. It's a great way to get your name and blog out there. Stop back to my blog for more information!
    Lauren
    http://dogdaysofthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thank you so much!

    Tammi
    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have already been nominated for a Liebster Award but I nominated you as well. I love this Freebie! I can't wait to use it! Hop on over to my blog and check out my post. I'd love to be blogging buddies. :) I am also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a relatively new follower and a newbie blogger. Just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas Goodies.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...