Wednesday, June 27, 2012

~~The Versatile Blogger Award~~

I am so happy and excited to have received The Versatile Blogger Award from Aimee @ pencils, books, & dirty looks! Thank you so much!!! I love, love blogging! 

Thank You Aimee!!


The rules for this award are as follows:


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you


2. Include a link to their site


3. Include the award image in your post


4. Give 7 random facts about yourself


5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award


6. When nominating, include a link to their site


7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated




Here are 7 random facts about myself:

1. I was a cheerleading moderator for 6 years. My girls were 1st Place National Champions at the Beach Jam Cheerleading Competition in Biloxi, Mississippi.

2. I absolutely love horror movies. One of my best friends was even a zombie in a movie trailor!

3. I was 33 when I had my first trip to the beach! I look forward to the summer and my beach vacation, but I am allergic to sunblock!!
4. I can write with my right and left hand! I do everything right-handed, but I can use both!
5. Monsters, Inc. is my favorite movie! During the last week of school, guess what movie I always show??
6. I can eat oysters & artichokes every day! I love them both cooked any way!!
7. I love to watch Food Network and Lifetime!



I am nominating the following blogs! I love reading each one of them!!



No Monkey Business
 
 
Sarah @ Wishful Teaching
 
 
 
TimeOuts and Tootsie Rolls
 
 
 
stickers and staples
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sour Apple Studio
 







 
 
 
Mrs. C's Classroom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Valerie @ in third grade & frazzled
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3rd Grade Grapevine
 
 
 
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    P.S. I love your blog and you totally deserve this award!

    ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darleen . . . you are a doll. You are always sending bloggy love my way. Thanks so much for making my evening :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for my Versatile blogger award. I have it proudly displayed on my blog and have "passed the torch." Thanks for thinking of me! Happy 4th!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sending some "third grade love" my way!!! :D That was such a nice surprise, and I am so grateful that you thought of me! Thank you! :)

    Stacey
    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I'm your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you have time. Calling Plays in the 2nd grade.

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...